Friday, July 27, 2007

Lovely Day

Today is my besday..hepi besday dila..u are getting older and older...remember u are not a small child anymore...think bout d future...just finish d celebration wif my family..thanks a lot 2 my mom,my pa,my 2 sis and my bro..thanks bro 4 d beautiful cake...also thank 2 all my lovely friend coz not forgotten my besday..
u are now 24 sui le(mandarin word)..arrghhh so many thing 2 think when u are getting older and older..work..study..work..study...work..complaint..work..complaint..study..assignm..
study..assignm..
thanks to GOD cause giving me lovely family that always give support and support all d time..like my mom said 'don't think bout anything just think bout work and study,other let me handle it'...i luv u so much mom..muahhhh..muahhh..muahh..

No comments: